Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Do you remember the time...

Ok! So I was tagged by Unpredictable Mystic and I'm being a sport and getting it out of the way ASAP :)

(Truth - I can't think of anything to write about so this topic is as good as any. )

Here goes -

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Post 5 links to 5 of your previously written posts. The posts have to relate to the 5 key words given (family, friend, yourself, your love, anything you like). Tag 5 other friends to do this meme. Try to tag at least 2 new acquaintances (if not, your current blog buddies will do) so that you get to know them each a little bit better. Now don’t forget to read the archived posts and leave comments (Post comments here itself please!).

Sigh!

Family
I'm actually amazed that my family really hasn't made an appearance on my blog. So, this was all I could come up with - my dog ran away again a few weeks after this post and never came back. I didn't have the heart to eulogize him again so this is all that remains.
My only family close to me here (physically close) is my Genie and this is when she first became a part of my life. I still love her and I don't care what you think - she's family to me!

My mom, dad and brother shall continue to remain anonymous and unknown for now. For some reason I don't want to blog about them ... hmmm... I wonder why!

Friends
Oh! There are so many!! But I think this one, when I bid my roomies farewell, is the best. I still miss them so much! Muah to them!
And of course there was my post on my friends from another life. Here's raising my glass to them one more time!

Myself
Isn't this blog all about me??! Oh! well! Here you go -
- Things I'm grateful for
- Things that upset me
- Truth about me!

My Love
Unfortunately this is best I can come up with on love! I know! I know! It's pathetic!

My Faves
Ah! Way too many! But if I really must pick my three faves are -
- Circle of Life
- Every now and then
- Red
I wonder if there's a reason why they're all poems!

You know this is actually a fun tag! It felt really good to go through all my posts that I've published in the last year and half and re-live those moments :) I hope you enjoyed the trip down memory lane as much as I did!

Now who shall I tag?! Must I tag someone? I know none of my blog buddies are going to want to do this (except maybe Still searching who has already been tagged by Unpredictable Mystic :P and of course Unpredictable Mystic herself!) so I'm leaving it open. If any of you do want to do it let me know!! I'd love to walk with you down your own personal memory lane :)

Toodles!

3 Comments:

Blogger Cuckoo said...

Wow! one helluva conscience you have :)

9:25 PM 
Blogger Still Searching said...

haha! i've already read all the posts you've listed out here! :D still, good fun to have a recap!

8:18 PM 
Blogger Nasia said...

y havent u blogged in so long.. ?

9:30 PM 

Post a Comment

<< Home