Sunday, May 06, 2007

Circle of Life

I have been to the end of the world
and back
I have seen the end
And the beginning
There is a new me born again

I have been here before
Yet I am the stranger
I belong in this place and time
Yet I know not if this is true

I belong in a different world
and today is just another halt
in my journey through life

I have lived a life so familiar
I have lived as if in a dream
I live a life no stranger than fiction
But, the truth is - I live.

I know not what tomorrow brings
I care not what shall be
If yesterday was beautiful so shall tomorrow be
If not, in its pain, shall lie a beauty still.

Such is the circle of life.

1 Comments:

Blogger Still Searching said...

Well, they say life is a dream, and then you wake up and smell reality..

Btw, so many poems these days! The creativity is really flowing! :)

P.S I've got your number from Ank, will call over the weekend to catch up :)

8:44 AM 

Post a Comment

<< Home