Sunday, August 10, 2008

Brainless Idiots!

Right now I'm very irritated with all the men of the world. All of them. If you're one of them don't even bothering defending yourself 'coz right now there is absolutely no point.

Why can't you brainless idiots just keeps things straight in your head? You're supposed to be in love with your girl friend and very fond of you other female friends. And yes you can have female friends who you don't have to be attracted to. You can be just friends. More so if you have an amazing girl friend.

"Just friends" means you don't want to think about them in any way that isn't for the most part gender neutral. Look up the word platonic and stop thinking through your @#$*#@!! "Really good friends" means the girl probably trusts you enough to go out drinking with you and get totally hammered and she does not expect to hear how marvelous you think she is and get hit on. She tells you all her stories and she does not expect you to use them to try and play mind games with her in an effort to show her just how well you know her! If you knew her at all you would realize that the instant you even considered straying from amazing girl friends side and crossed that fine line into "cheating"... you just lost your friend.

And what the hell does "I really love my girl friend but I can't help think about you" mean??!!
Gaaah!! Grrr!!!

And most of all I hate playing the moral police to a friend just because I don't want to see him regret anything the next morning and I really care for him and his girl friend a lot.

Men!! You're all dumb asses! Affection for you will always only take a single form and you're never going to be as emotionally evolved as us women. Can't you see how great it is to be just friends with someone and not think of them like that?!

I'm exasperated!

PS - This isn't about me or any of my guy friends... just something I heard from a really close friend of mine. My friends are just darlings and I really do love them all a lot... on most days. Just not right now though...

11 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Idiots...how cheap is that!!!

6:09 AM 
Blogger Miss M said...

Oh my god, i swear i could relate to this one!!!

Guys are such confused idiots. Like they have NO idea what they want. Its this immaturity of theirs that just drives me up the wall.

But well, boys will be boys, na?
What to do!

11:39 AM 
Blogger Cuckoo said...

Gawd! I so agree with this one. Men can be such morons. I think just being around a pair of b00bs sometimes gets them that way.

And yes, I have a great bunch of just-friends too. Many of them are married to friends now. And we are all one happy loving family!

4:20 AM 
Blogger Anshul said...

Aila... hen picking.

9:44 AM 
Blogger satyajit said...

ouch!

3:46 AM 
Blogger Anshul said...

.. an add on comment - you girls/women need to differentiate whether its boys you want or men?
and yup there is a big difference there.

10:36 AM 
Blogger SB said...

Arrghh.. I know.. Been there, done that.
"I think I love you but I love my gf too".. How can they even justify that?
Men!! totally redundant :P

12:15 AM 
Blogger Anshul said...

I cantbelieveit - my third comment on a single post.
I find all you women so rhetorical. agar itni takleef hai to why are you interested at all in men. matlab gaali bhi do and dil mein chaho bhi koi commitment. of course assholes exist among men, so do bitches among women, the idea is to find the right one between all this noise.
kyun?

6:39 AM 
Blogger nutty said...

Hey guys!

Sorry for the late response! Been way too busy recently... don't really want to comment any more on this coz it was a spur of the moment venting post that probably shudnt hv been made public in the first place .. all the same here goes :)

@everyone - I agree! guys will be guys! can't live with them can't live without them! sigh! alas!

@anshul - 3 comments?! u deserve a personal reply :)
frstly I never mentioned boys in my post. I was very specifically talking about grown men in committed relationships. All the same being a jerk is inexcusable, whether it is a boy or a man. Also no girl likes a cheat.. as a friend or a boyfriend.
And most importantly this post wasn't meant to say "I hate all men!" It was more of an exasperation at the basic nature of most guys who lack the emotional maturity to differentiate between various forms of affection. This scenario is something that happens way too often! I was just mad at this guy tendency.. n being mad about something just means you care about it/them enough to let it affect you ... ok? ok?

4:12 AM 
Blogger Anshul said...

grown men in committed relaitons can be boys as well.
and all that you have pointed are attributes of boys.

6:18 AM 
Blogger Nice New Guy said...

[male blogger response]
Am I allowed to take the bait?

Or should I just write "AGREED!", "Been there, done that", and move on?

:(

'And what the hell does "I really love my girl friend but I can't help think about you" mean??!!'

Just change that word "girl" to "boy" in that sentence, and I will tell you I was asking the same question a while ago. A while? Ouch, last night. From a "just friend".

Enough said.

Let's cut the chase, and I'll call it a case of the pot calling the kettle black. Want to know how women's values and outlook towards promiscuity and cheating changes when circumstances are apt? Then, ask an alpha male who knows his charm well. He will tell you how much he pities the boyfriends of the women trying to pretend to be his "Just Friends", all waiting for the right moment to jump onto him. Sounds familiar? Oops, wrong genders!


"Men!! You're all dumb asses! Affection for you will always only take a single form and you're never going to be as emotionally evolved as us women. Can't you see how great it is to be just friends with someone and not think of them like that?!"

I have so much to write on that, that I am going to write a post about this.

Yes, I have taken the bait. A venting blogger more emotionally evolved than me pushed the right buttons. Yay!
[/male blogger response]

[Reader response]
Nutty, *hugs* :)
Hope that venting out worked well for you, and all's better again.
[/Reader response]

8:44 AM 

Post a Comment

<< Home