Saturday, April 19, 2008

Have I told you ...


- that work is crazy insane .. Again!!!

- that I have had a sore throat and low grade fever for 2 days now but it's the fact that I can't take off from work and wallow in my misery that's making me feel infinitely worse!

- that last week I had the best weekend ever in the longest time ever!

- that I sometimes just want to yell out to everyone and no one in particular! I want to say - "NO! I shan't! That is your problem and I just don't care!"

- That in spite of being bugged as hell I will still go out of my way and do all I can to keep everyone happy. Not because I'm a saint but because I hate going on guilt trips or being thought of as a heartless bitch. You see, as usual, it's always about me!

- that the guy I wrote about in my last post is soooo yesterday's news!

- that I'm jealous that my friends are healthier, getting slimmer and finding their way to love. I feel old and fat and quite depressed about being old and fat. But much more than that I'm lazy so I wont do anything about either except whine on my blog.

- I have two stories in my head that are just dying to come out but there is huge amounts of laziness stopping them from being written.

- that I'm finishing a year at my job next month and I'm really really really hoping for a raise...

- that nothing really matters to me right now because .... I'm finally going home in two weeks and I'm ecstatic about it! Yaaaaayyyy!!


6 Comments:

Blogger SB said...

Have I told u I'm so excited that you are coming here... :)

8:24 AM 
Blogger Anshul said...

have a great time at home!

8:55 AM 
Blogger Nasia said...

nice.
;)

9:16 AM 
Blogger CandidConfessions said...

Awww.. thats a candid one!! And many of them I relate to ... "old and depressing" - hell yeah! me too! :)
And that guy is yesterday's news - that so sounds like me!!

9:33 AM 
Blogger CandidConfessions said...

Oh, and, have fun back home ;)

9:34 AM 
Blogger Still Searching said...

Hope to catch up with you soon... and I totally relate with the problem with being perceived as a heartless b*tch! Makes me do a lot of things I wouldn't do otherwise!!

11:41 AM 

Post a Comment

<< Home