Monday, November 19, 2007

Long overdue sabbatical...

Dear Reader,

I'm going away from blog world for a while. Not too long, maybe a month to 6 weeks. There's a lot going on right now and I just cannot give any of my energies to writing for now. For the curious few, the novel never did start either. Maybe next year, who knows?!

Meanwhile, each of you out there who have been kind enough to bother looking me up every now and then, I apologize for running away like this, but I promise I'll be back! And if you want you can leave me a comment and I'll make sure to visit your blog and let you know when I'm back :)

Till then - keep smiling people! Muuuuaaaaaah!!

Lots of love,
Nutty

9 Comments:

Blogger unpredictable said...

Take care .. be good .. :)

7:12 AM 
Blogger Nice New Guy said...

Hope the sabbatical goes well. :)

My novel is coming along nicely.

- one of the curious few.

4:12 PM 
Blogger Prasoon said...

I hope the 4-6 weeks just becomes days - afterall, kal kisne dekha hai :)

Waiting...

8:17 PM 
Blogger Bullshee said...

4 to 6 weeks!It better be coz ur going on an expedition to Antartica or something!!

11:00 PM 
Blogger Zee said...

what the hell!!!! get right back!

7:27 AM 
Blogger Nasia said...

dont go :-(

3:13 PM 
Blogger Anshul said...

I presume this has nothing to do with someone telling you that Bloggers dont have a life etc etc?
anyways; wish you the best in what you are up to!

8:39 PM 
Blogger Cuckoo said...

Do stick to the timeline gal! Anyways, enjoy yourselves.. hope the 'going away' proves to be good for you!

Happy New Year in advance(in case you don't come back for some time!)

Cheerz
Cuckoo
ps: personally... tussi mat jao!

6:51 AM 
Blogger Unknown said...

Uh-oh ...
When are you gonna be back? :)

5:16 PM 

Post a Comment

<< Home