Friday, April 13, 2007

Seek and Ye Shall Find...

Does anyone have any idea how troublesome it is to have the most adorable network of friends in the world?! I mean, they're soooo tuned in to you that they just do not let you fade away into your black hole of misery should the opportunity for to do so ever arise.

Anyone reading this blog, even intermittently, will know I haven't quite been at my brightest lately. There are a lot of bloggers out there and while some just log their daily activities online, or review whatever latest trend they come across, there are the really funny bloggers who seem to be out there to make you smile no matter what. I really envy them. They find something funny to write about every time!

I am the polar opposite. All I do is ponder and brood. A lot of times I whine. My life, if seen through the eyes of this blog, seems to be one never ending sob story. Well I'm better at sounding profound (hehehe!) rather than entertaining (quit cracking up .. I'm trying to be non-funny out here!). And the last couple of weeks I have been at my damnedest lowest.

I know a lot of people get the blues and go through the dumps. Here is my advice to them. Friends are actually the panacea of all ailments. Reach out to them and you'll be surprised at how well they bolster you. They're like a bunch of life suffusing creatures who know just how to make you take your head out of your dark corner and look toward the sunshine. And if you truly believe your friends can't make everything okay .. get in touch with me! I have some really amazing friends who I know are angels in disguise! I won't mind sharing them with you!

This is my way of saying thank you! I don't know how I'd have come out of my misery if it weren't for you beautiful people out there! You're my miracle come true!

4 Comments:

Blogger Prasoon said...

Good to hear that you're out n happy now :)

Just a question - what if its the friend who hurts you - then who do you speak too. All i know is at such times, we stay aloof n in the process - distance ourselves and spoil things more. The situation if you ask me, gets helpless :|

2:59 AM 
Blogger Amandeep Singh said...

Ya man..Friends are just invaluable..no matter what they are always there for you!!!

4:27 AM 
Blogger Zee said...

friends are awesome......sometimes by the sheer fact that their lives are more miserable than yours!!! or they make it sound so anyway...esp when u're down in the dumps....and that really helps! :)

5:30 AM 
Blogger nutty said...

@prasoon - the very fact that you call the person your friend answers your question! tslk to the very same person... be a friend in turn and find out whats really wrong. I'm all for communication ... keeping things inside totally screws up the situation.

@standbymind - totally agree!

@zee - hehe! with that definition I bet I'd qualify as your best friend! muah!

7:01 PM 

Post a Comment

<< Home