Monday, April 09, 2007

The End of the Road


"This is the end
Beautiful friend
This is the end
My only friend, the end

Of our elaborate plans, the end

Of everything that stands, the end

No safety or surprise, the end

I'll never look into your eyes...again
"

The End
by The Doors

Tomorrow I reach the end of my road. Its my last chance and I have given up on it before even reaching it. Tomorrow it all comes to a stop. Tomorrow I throw in the towel and hang myself out to dry.

I don't know what will happen by I do know this is it.

4 Comments:

Blogger Still Searching said...

What happens today? Whatever it is, wish you all the best for it, and hope that it works out well.. and its not the end... :))

5:29 AM 
Blogger Zee said...

the end to something is also the beginning to something....... hope ur beginning is better than ur end....

12:24 PM 
Blogger nutty said...

long story ... sob story as usual :) we shall let it pass for now ...

lets see if the new beginnings are any better ...

1:32 AM 
Blogger Shruti said...

when one roads end , another begins...
Take care...

4:38 AM 

Post a Comment

<< Home