Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Musings...

Naught have I learned in all this time
But how to write a broken rhyme,
What do I have to show for it all?
I tried to fly when I could barely crawl

I go through the motions, I play my part
I cry, I hide, wait for the sympathies to start
I cringe with shame, I feel so fake
I eyed what wasn't mine to take

There's a truth out there
Though elusive it may seem
A reality to face up to
Of who I am to be

What is it that I must really seek?
It cant be this, this dream so weak
There's no fire, no fight remaining
I know I must, but the will is waning

How will this end, does anyone know?
Will I be happy or just another sad soul?
Will there be peace at the end of it all?
Will I survive this, or perish in the fall?

4 Comments:

Blogger Still Searching said...

Very nice poem! I esp liked the bit about "What is it I seek... will is waning.." Hmmm...

5:20 AM 
Blogger nutty said...

thank you! :)

10:15 AM 
Blogger Zee said...

How will this end, i'm very sure
Is that for this sadness there will be a cure

12:50 AM 
Blogger nutty said...

how sweet zee! thank you!

1:26 AM 

Post a Comment

<< Home