Friday, September 08, 2006

In the dead of the night...

There is a void deep within me
The womb for all storms of the world
Where darkness reigns in the dead of the night
Or is it the tomb of death growing cold?

Emptiness surrounds me
It comes from the hollowness within
Not a prayer reaches my ears
I live a life of sin.

I cry tears of blood
Agony sears through me
Tortured by my very existence
I drown in my misery.

I am the source of all darkness
I am the mother of all pain
I hold within me all sorrows
I beg for absolution in vain.

2 Comments:

Blogger Still Searching said...

The realisation of a feeling of emptiness is the bane of only those people who bother/dare to think about life and seek a deeper meaning... its a two-edged sword.. we seek meaning and find despair, thereby creating misery for ourselves.. and those who prefer to come and go on this earth by just eating-drinking-sleeping do not have to tackle self-inflicted pain, emptiness and doubt... I dont know which way is the better way to go! Am still wondering..

2:07 AM 
Blogger nutty said...

ruchika - sometimes one writes just what one feels... not everything needs to be analyzed I guess .. its a mood, a phase, a place you're in...

but thanks! its good to know I'm not the only one who thinks :D

11:56 PM 

Post a Comment

<< Home